- 1. Purposes for utilization of personal information
We utilize Customer's Personal Information within the necessary scope for achieving the following purposes. We will not utilize Customer's Personal Information for purposes other than the following without the advance consent of the customer.
- For provision to customers of our products and services
- For provision to customers of information about our products and services
- For research and development leading to new products and services
- 2. Provision of personal information to a third party
- We will not, except in cases where legally permitted, provide Customer's Personal Information to a third party without the advance consent of the customer.
- 3. Security Control Action
- We shall take actions to keep Customer's Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent illegal access to the Customer's Personal Information as well as loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- 4. Entrusting the handling of Customer's Personal Information
- In the event that we entrust the handling of Customer's Personal Information, we shall obligate such entrusted person to take appropriate security control according to contract and we shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such entrusted person.
- 5. Jointly utilizing of personal information
We will jointly utilize the Customer's Personal Information as indicated below, within the scope of the purposes for such jointly utilization stipulated below.
- Personal data that can be jointly utilized:
- Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, fax number, email address
- Person who can jointly utilize:
Sumitomo Corporation Group companies
- Purpose for the person who jointly utilize:
- For provision to customers of products and services related to our business and of information about those products and services, and for research and development of new products and services
- Name or appellation of person responsible for controlling the jointly utilized personal data:
- SC Foods Co., Ltd.
- 6. Observance of laws and review of policies
- We shall observe all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and any other standards related to the handling of Customer's Personal Information, and shall periodically review and improve our policies as provided above.
- 7. Handling of personal information specific to products and services
- We may in some cases separately stipulate handling of Customer's Personal Information, such as purpose for utilization, individually for specific products or services provided by us.
- 8. Disclosure, correction, and ceasing utilization of personal information
When requests are made by customers for disclosure, correction, or ceasing use of their own personal information, we shall endeavor to handle the requests properly and promptly upon confirming the identity of the customer. Please note that in response to such requests for disclosure, etc., we may ask the customer to present documentation confirming identity（driver license, passport, etc.）.
Please use the contact information below for making requests to us for disclosure, etc. of Customer's Personal Information, as well as for inquiries involving complaints or consultation.